Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread Royce's 15 Minutes

Gingerbread Royce has taking on a life of its own. In fact, I think Royce's dance card is significantly more full than my own this holiday season.

GR, that charming devil, was featured in both the online UCLA staff and faculty newsletter and the online version of the alumni publication; UCLA Magazine:

Extreme Makeover

I also just got an email that GR made an appearance at the UCLA Athletic Department Holiday Party yesterday. It warms my heart that something I made took its place next to pie. I like pie.



Since I've now finished my holiday baking (of course I have photographic evidence...pictures to come) and the holiday cards are all in the mail, I've had a few moments to turn my thoughts toward what I could do to top Royce next year. I can think of only one thing: Yule Log. Stay tuned.

No comments: